Mirko and Celine

4 Comments
Last Friday I had a blog reader visiting all the way from Germany, Mirko who came together with Celine. We met up at KLCC and I brought them out for local Malaysian dinner. I think the food was probably a bit on the spicy side. Nonetheless, we all had great time knowing each other, exchanging ideas on photography. Unfortunately their time in Malaysia was so short and they had to fly off the next morning, else I would have brought them out for a shutter therapy session. 

All images were taken with Olympus OM-D E-M5 and M.Zuiko 45mm F1.8 lens. 






Great knowing both Mirko and Celine, and I am sure they will come back to Malaysia again with extended stay in the future, to explore this country.

I know it is only mid-week, but I already look forward to my shutter therapy sessions this weekend.



4 comments:

  1. your mid week blog entries are a lovely treat ! :)

    the images are rich in color and are truely sweet !:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robin,

    You're gonna need to open a shutter therapy style bed and breakfast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Robin: the portraits are very beautiful; although the guys are strangers you have gotten "something meaningful". Those blues are very pleasant... / Alejandro

    ReplyDelete